« Home | 韋納奇河泛舟 Water Rafting at Wenatchee River » | Remember the sun? » | 奇怪的六月天 » | 小常識:Giant Danio » | 微軟泡泡水 » | I guess it's a good thing » | 不知道是愚蠢還是勇敢 » | 萬事達卡廣告 - Road Trip 版 » | Spore - the best game ever » | 「捧姑娘」的婚禮 (Miss pong's wedding) »

Orange B1

This cracks me up today~

______________________________________________
From: Tester T
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 3:32 PM
Cc: Engineering Team
Subject: Orange B1

It's 3:32pm on my clock.

Go get a beer, or do whatever you want.

I would like to reserve Oragne B1 between 3:30 and 5pm today.
In another word, please do not touch this env't from now on.

Excuse me if I'm being dull, but I don't get it.

it's the day before july4th. not many ppl are in the office. it was quiet. out of the blue, we got this email from our lovely tester(it's she) telling us to get a beer.

we all thought that was pretty random.

oh..also because we have a beer fridge at work (free!!), it is rather easy to start drinking.

don't need to get it. it's random.

I havn't seen such a human down-time notification email for a while.... Most the the ones I see are

----
The following information should be "translated" in a appropriate language to business users

DTU maintainence scheduled 7/1 starting 5pm on the following environments

ASDFG234134
QQWER435987
ZXFDf540890
DFSFS348759
PDOIF459879
VCDSF458598
----

BTW, I never "translate" these emails to business users.... They go straight to trash.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm danio 阿丹
  • 現在住 Seattle, WA. 曾待過高雄,Ithaca NY, Potomac MD
  • 日本出生,台灣長大,美國求學,現在當上班族。 Simply put, a kid that thinks too much
  • The rest of the gang: laifu kevin daviwu roberto walter alex wayne

留言版

Photos from Flickr

www.flickr.com

Archives

      visitors
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]