« Home | Snoop Dogg in the HOUSE! » | FAPA YPG National Conference » | Vienna at Birchmere » | "A Walk on the Sun" reunion » | Sop Fantasy Camp » | tips for business comunication » | Thank you No. 31 » | Christian Isolationists and Cultural Redemptives » | Time flies when you're working » | 泛綠:不自由,吾寧 ___ <--- Fill in the blank yourself »

War of words

"Our spiritual blindness is our biggest downfall." - Paul Tripp

I suddenly remembered this quote today after all the 風風雨雨 these couple days. (actually these couple months). I couldn't agree more. We all have our spiritual blindness. For example, We think we understand the situation the best. Other people don't see as clear as what I see. I HAVE TO convince other people to see what I see. Our strength/wisdom can easily be our weapons. Even the strongest friendship can be easily broken by the smallest things.

Another thing that I found shocking is that how quickly people bond together when there is a common enemy even if the enemy might not even exist. Anyway, just a note to myself. I need to be more careful next time. On the other hand, I got my new book, “War of Words”. Let’s see how fast (or how slow) I can read this one. heh. Harry Potter is coming soon too :p

Words kill, words give life;
They’re either poison or fruit
- you choose. - Proverb 18:21

About me

  • I'm danio 阿丹
  • 現在住 Seattle, WA. 曾待過高雄,Ithaca NY, Potomac MD
  • 日本出生,台灣長大,美國求學,現在當上班族。 Simply put, a kid that thinks too much
  • The rest of the gang: laifu kevin daviwu roberto walter alex wayne

留言版

Photos from Flickr

www.flickr.com

Archives

      visitors
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]