« Home | New York City » | 阿丹歪理 - why ppl gossip so much? ( » | War of words » | Snoop Dogg in the HOUSE! » | FAPA YPG National Conference » | Vienna at Birchmere » | "A Walk on the Sun" reunion » | Sop Fantasy Camp » | tips for business comunication » | Thank you No. 31 »

wits from Dumbledore

"It is our choices, harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - Albus Dumbledore
阿丹很同意 可以納入在烏龜精神裡

Great Quote, DCHEN!

People often say "I can't do this" or "I can't do that..." However, it often means "I choose NOT to do it but I just don't want to admit it".

sounds like laifu and blogging....

wow.. sop just flat out said it .. O_O

rob, thanks for the comment.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm danio 阿丹
  • 現在住 Seattle, WA. 曾待過高雄,Ithaca NY, Potomac MD
  • 日本出生,台灣長大,美國求學,現在當上班族。 Simply put, a kid that thinks too much
  • The rest of the gang: laifu kevin daviwu roberto walter alex wayne

留言版

Photos from Flickr

www.flickr.com

Archives

      visitors
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]