« Home | Love Go Go 愛情來了 » | 忙阿 » | Top Reasons People Run Away From Christians » | 蕃薯芋頭小貼紙 » | 水餃夜 Dumpling Night » | 可惡的司機 » | 小王來西雅圖 » | 時間很快, 三個月過了 » | i can't handle this... » | 豆漿油條廣告 - 芋頭蕃薯 »

Wellness Room

At work, there is a room on my floor called "wellness room". It's just a small room with a bed in it, and there is a sign that you can turn to show that it's "occupied".

When i saw it for the first time, I thought it's pretty ridiculous that people would dare to sleep at work, but I was also very curious if people would actually do it.

It's right by the restroom area, so whenever I walk by, I always take a peek. It's usually empty. Today around 4pm, i actually had the temptation to go nap for a 15 min. But the sign says "occupied", and the door was shut >_< I was disappointed to walk back to my office.

i guess u do need it once in a while.

我還是老問題:What kind of company are you working at??

我公司要有的話我大概會天天都去報到吧,噗~

就一間替手機公司做事的公司。幫他們替手機客戶算他們買了那些有的沒的東西,這樣他們才能跟客戶要錢。

以前有提過 我覺得公司最好的部門就是HR。他們真的很認真替員工提供一個良好的工作環境。還常常要想點子娛樂大家。其他部門就馬馬啦。 每個人

聽起來真棒!!! 你們公司在 LA or SJ 有沒有分公司阿??? 哈哈

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm danio 阿丹
  • 現在住 Seattle, WA. 曾待過高雄,Ithaca NY, Potomac MD
  • 日本出生,台灣長大,美國求學,現在當上班族。 Simply put, a kid that thinks too much
  • The rest of the gang: laifu kevin daviwu roberto walter alex wayne

留言版

Photos from Flickr

www.flickr.com

Archives

      visitors
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]