« Home | 藍藍的天 » | 意外的名信片 » | 鳳梨列車 XD » | 愛作怪的心理 » | Wellness Room » | Love Go Go 愛情來了 » | 忙阿 » | Top Reasons People Run Away From Christians » | 蕃薯芋頭小貼紙 » | 水餃夜 Dumpling Night »

Love of My Life

maybe i'll put more thoughts about this later, but here it is after countless hours of editting and tweaking.



link at 天空部落

Very nice video, well made! I was very touched to see it though I only know danio. I saw A-dan in the video!~
Looks like you got lots of great friends and great community in Seattle!

謝謝 阿wayne

這blog 已經荒廢了這麼久竟然還有人會來看。(感動)

現在荒廢習慣了,就不太習慣來update :p 不知如何才能恢復以前的衝勁呢? 別人來post 一下吧

Danio,

哇~這個短片讓人看了很感動耶~想到從前自己也是在懵懵懂懂中進入教會,然後再神的家庭裡面,因著祂的愛而受洗。

觀看短片的時候,就好像是回憶自己信主的過程,同時也有提醒我要常常回到神的家中,並且時時刻刻要保持景醒的精神。

老實說,最近這一段時間玩的太多,靈修的太少,精神與生活品質就變的沒那麼好。能有這樣振奮精神、人心的介紹,真的要謝謝你們噢~

Danio,

this short movie is so well done. Everytime I watch it I am greatly touched. Maybe it's time to make it the promotional CD for SFCC.j/k.

I mean I felt so thankful for your great help. Otherwise, it can't be done. Once again, thank you so much. Great job!

You are a great blessing for this group and the church.
-michelle chiang

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm danio 阿丹
  • 現在住 Seattle, WA. 曾待過高雄,Ithaca NY, Potomac MD
  • 日本出生,台灣長大,美國求學,現在當上班族。 Simply put, a kid that thinks too much
  • The rest of the gang: laifu kevin daviwu roberto walter alex wayne

留言版

Photos from Flickr

www.flickr.com

Archives

      visitors
Subscribe to this blog's feed
[What is this?]